What to get (keepall or carryall)

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Hi there! As some of you may know, I'll be living in Russia until christmas. Of course, I will have a lot of luggage to take home and stuff, but I have decided to send everything home and rather take a small carry-on piece for stuff like my laptop and camera. However, here's the dilemma. Since my mono keepall 55 is too big for carry on now, I need something new. I'm thinking of getting (I either have to go to Moscow to get it or to have my parents buy it for me if we get a LV store in Norway before they come to visit me) a keepall 45, but the thing is that since I already have a 55 and is planning to get a MC keepall some time in the future (I can't afford it at this time) I don't know if I want to get another mono keepall. I have lately been thinking about the carryall, but I'm not sure, can somebody tell me the pros and cons, please? And most importantly, it is small enough to use as a carry-on after the new regulations?

tough choice. if you are planning to get a MC keepall in the future then get the carryall. i have a keepall 55 that i have used as a carry-on. no problems as of yet. which ever you choose, it will still be a great purchase.

They both are nice, but there's a significant dimension difference. One is bigger than the other and one is more expensive. Go with your budget and get the one u have to for now.