What to get (keepall or carryall)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi there! As some of you may know, I'll be living in Russia until christmas. Of course, I will have a lot of luggage to take home and stuff, but I have decided to send everything home and rather take a small carry-on piece for stuff like my laptop and camera. However, here's the dilemma. Since my mono keepall 55 is too big for carry on now, I need something new. I'm thinking of getting (I either have to go to Moscow to get it or to have my parents buy it for me if we get a LV store in Norway before they come to visit me) a keepall 45, but the thing is that since I already have a 55 and is planning to get a MC keepall some time in the future (I can't afford it at this time) I don't know if I want to get another mono keepall. I have lately been thinking about the carryall, but I'm not sure, can somebody tell me the pros and cons, please? And most importantly, it is small enough to use as a carry-on after the new regulations?

2. i like the keepall.....

3. I like the carryall :yes:

4. tough choice. if you are planning to get a MC keepall in the future then get the carryall. i have a keepall 55 that i have used as a carry-on. no problems as of yet. which ever you choose, it will still be a great purchase.

5. Thanks!:flowers: I have decided to either check if I can still use my keepall after the new luggage regulations or try and get my hands on a carryall.

6. Keepall 50 or 45 WITH shoulder strap, the extra money is worth it! u can still carry it by the handles if you want that "traditional Vuitton look"

7. They both are nice, but there's a significant dimension difference. One is bigger than the other and one is more expensive. Go with your budget and get the one u have to for now.

8. ITA the strap makes it so much easier to tote around.

Of ourse if you like the style of the other you can always get a strap .

9. i love the Carryall :nuts:! it's so much less common than the Keepall, and i don't like the shape of the Keepall anyway :hrmm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice