What to get friend who says she doesn't want a birthday gift?!

princessaj0603

Happily Engaged!
Jul 2, 2007
My best friend is celebrating her 27th birthday this weekend and says she doesn't want anything. I do not want to not get her anything, but I am at a loss for what to get her. I think the whole manicure/pedicure is overdone, plue she is a hairstylist and her nails always get messed up.

She is totally awesome and easy going and I want her to have something besides just cash in an envelope.

Any thoughts?? :confused1:

TIA!! :flowers:

yeah...we are all going out to dinner on Saturday night and I have been planning all night to pay for her drinks (all of us girls will pay for her and her drinks..we always do that) but I wanted to get her something special. She does love flowers so that is a good idea!

How bout nothing.

I ask to not get gifts for Xmas and my Bday as I don't give gifts, so if I get one, I feel obligated and awkward.

Why is she saying she doesn't want anything?

oh I get those all the time...I ignore and get them accessories, or make up, or body care products...little girly things. Or a bottle of champagne !! every girl loves bubbles !! Yeah the most important is to show you value the friendship and a signed card with a nice note is really appreciated.