What to get for my mom?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to get for my mom. She loves luxury bags and I thought why not get one for her. She already has so many LV bags and only one Fendi. I decide that I want to get her a Fendi bag this year. The question is which one to get. She's 63 so I don't think she'll like something too fashionable. Any thoughts?

2. How about the fendi B bag east/west they have some nice ones on Styledrops you can look at.
    You mum will be trilled to have a designer bag in her christmas stocking.What a wonderful daughter

3. That's a good choice Saich. I also like the Fendi Bag De Jour for the more mature woman with exquisite taste :smile: Maybe something like this one, also from Styledrops: Fendi handbags Or maybe a solid color leather one if she already has a lot of LV monogram bags.

4. Yes the Fendi Bag De Jour is a really good choice tpa190108 like you said excellent for a more mature woman. I am sure what ever you get her she will love after all what women do not love designer bags.

5. I think that the de jour would be good.

6. what about a baguette?