What to get for EGC? I am torn!!!

Oct 13, 2006
EGC is comming up, have 2 Chanel on hold for me, and I can't decide between them: Padded Envelope in Jumbo Grey and Glazed Caviar Modern Chain hobo in brown as well as LV Suhali Lockit PM....I can only get one of them, but being a Gemini, I need as many input as possible to decide and it's only fair if i give Chanel lover to voice the opinion!

To avoid confusion or double vote here's the link to my post in LV forum Chanel/LV .

My current Chanel collection consists of: Timeless-White GST in WH, black PST in gh, med pink caviar flap in gh, black jumbo caviar flap in gh. White EW caviar flap w/Bijou(sp?) chain, Precious symbol tote in black canvas.

I doubt i can find any of the 3 on second hand market, so it's really a tough choice!:crybaby:

I don't think LV is eligible for EGC. That might help your decision somewhat. :drool:

EGC is comming up, have 2 Chanel on hold for me, and I can't decide between them: Padded Envelope in Jumbo Grey and Glazed Caviar Modern Chain hobo in brown as well as LV Suhali Lockit PM....I can only get one of them, but being a Gemini, I need as many input as possible to decide and it's only fair if i give Chanel lover to voice the opinion!

To avoid confusion or double vote here's the link to my post in LV forum Chanel/LV .

My current Chanel collection consists of: Timeless-White GST in WH, black PST in gh, med pink caviar flap in gh, black jumbo caviar flap in gh. White EW caviar flap w/Bijou(sp?) chain, Precious symbol tote in black canvas.

I doubt i can find any of the 3 on second hand market, so it's really a tough choice!:crybaby:

Girl, I am Taiwanese and Gemini, too;) hehe!! Nice to meet you here.

I love MC tote the most!! I think it is so edgy!!! But..also Suhali Lockit is so classic......but sadly they dont hold the resell value at all, if you will ever consider sell your bag, dont go with it. :sad: