What to get D:

Smellyfeet

O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
London
Hi everyone!
Please help me! I need advice from the wise TPF community :biggrin:

After using the my mono Eva for a while I realised that I love messenger bags!
I've been looking at the bloomsbury pm (tried it once in store) and I quite like it. Looks practical. I've got a budget of £600.

But I don't know whether I should get a damier ebene Eva and a vernis ZCP instead, since I'd like a smaller wallet for my smaller bags (currently have a azur sarah wallet). And I love the ebene eva.

So ... bloomsbury VS. damier ebene eva+vernis ZCP

Open to other suggestions!

Thanks

x

Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I LOVE the eva, it's so versatile! It's next on my list, and, I love my vernis pieces and the zcp is the perfect size to use in your smaller purses. I vote eva + vernis zcp!

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I like the Eva too...I am hoping to have her next year. Right now I am on a ban since I have bought too many bags these past few days:nuts:

annenhie

Nov 6, 2010
Southeast Asia
Since you already have a mono eva, i suggest get the bloomsbury. At least you can alternate the too and use them depending on how much stuff you need to bring with you.

montyjess

May 24, 2010
Australia
Bloomsbury or ZCP now... & keep saving for whichever one you don't get. There's no point buying another Eva if your heart desires the Bloomsbury because you'll just keep craving for it. Good luck!

Smellyfeet

O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
London
Thanks guys! Appreciated the opinions! I think I'll go for the bloomsbury! Hopefully I can reveal tomo :smile: stay tuned!