What to get?! Advice needed!

Don’t know where you are located, but if you are in the US and buy from Neiman Marcus you can finance for a year with no interest and end up
With a gift card! What is not to love!

I have these and just got the matching pendant and am very happy I did. Wear the earrings several
Times a week.

Do you have any photos of you wearing the earrings/pendant? I would absolutely love to see

I would pick either the earrings, the YG 10 motif VCA necklace, as one poster suggested instead of the MOP, or the love necklace. Depends on what you need and will wear most. I personally have been wanting the VCA YG 10 motif necklace and the Cartier love necklace.

Reactions: Pgirl2016
I can understand the sticker shock! On the other hand, it looks perfect on you, is one of the few VCA pieces that dropped in price and so far hasn't gone up much, holds its value, and would go beautifully with the mop Alhambra pendant you already have (enabling photo below!)
If the photo doesn't "do the trick", how about the mop vintage Alhambra earrings (or another stone) or the small frivole earrings?
View attachment 3970221

Hi lovevca [emoji1384]‍♀️ omg this pic really caught my attention!!

However the earrings that I have are in wg pave and now I feel like maybe I should’ve gotten yg ‍♀️ anyways I wear these wg pave with a diamond solitaire pendant in wg for everyday!!

When I bought the earrings, I wanted to get the matching wg matching pave pendant but I wasn’t sure about it so decided to wait and just go the earrings!! I’ve been thinking about it a lot but there’s something that still makes me unsure (and with that price tag, I’m thinking I should only do it if I really like it)!

I do however want matching va earrings and pendant!!

Now that I’ve seen this pic you posted, how about one of the following options.... (you’re so good at suggesting pairings [emoji847]) what do u think?

1) Should I get a va wg/mop pendant to wear with my wg pave earrings?
2. va yg earrings + va yg/mop pendant?
3. Yg/mop va ear studs + yg va pendant?

Which do u think would be the best option? I have medium golden skin tone!! TIA [emoji847][emoji173]️

However the earrings that I have are in wg pave and now I feel like maybe I should’ve gotten yg ‍♀️ anyways I wear these wg pave with a diamond solitaire pendant in wg for everyday!!

When I bought the earrings, I wanted to get the matching wg matching pave pendant but I wasn’t sure about it so decided to wait and just go the earrings!! I’ve been thinking about it a lot but there’s something that still makes me unsure (and with that price tag, I’m thinking I should only do it if I really like it)!

Now that I’ve seen this pic you posted, how about one of the following options.... (you’re so good at suggesting pairings [emoji847]) what do u think?

Which do u think would be the best option? I have medium golden skin tone!! TIA [emoji847][emoji173]️

I’m going to watch the responses to this because I’m looking at the same combinations (but don’t have WG pave anything). I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them.....and in fact if $$ were not a concern I’d probably end up with the MoP VA YG earrings and pendant, as well as the diamond VA YG earrings and pendant, and mix and match!

Gosh, I feel I'm hardly an expert on pairing but thank you for your compliment.
Since you are looking for matching earrings and pendant, all your options seems to sort of fit.
I personally prefer complementary pieces rather than matching (eg frivole or fleurettes with vintage pendants) so I'd lean more towards option 1, but perhaps with the magic size pendant instead.
It very much depends on what looks best when you try it on but, all things equal, maybe truly matching would be best, for example with yg mop vintage earrings and yg mop vintage pendant which would be super versatile, especially since you already have the gorgeous pave wg vintage earrings which can easily stand on their own imho. Incidentally, for what it's worth, I mostly prefer diamonds with wg.
Here's a gorgeous photo I've always loved of Kelly Rutherford with, I believe, matching mop vintage earrings and pendant.
Good luck!!!
kelly rutherford.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lynne_ross and BBC
Thanks ladies for the input. I’ve purchased the cartier love full diamond pave YG necklace so it matches my full diamond pave YG love bracelet. I’m now thinking about my next purchase and have heard the VCA prices will increase May 1st, but I’ve only heard this from whispers on PurseForum and nothing confirmed at yet. I want to add to my collection and soon; I’m thinking now it the WG diamond Vintage Alhambra earrings and matching single pendant.
I’ve attached a photo from a IG person I follow who has amazing taste hahaha.

I’m moving towards WG because I don’t have a beautiful WG set. But the set is really expensive so then sometimes I have second thoughts and think maybe I should just get a MOP YG Vintage Alhambra earring set (to match my MOP Vintage Alhambra single pendant).

This is what I have in my jewellery collection as is:
1. Cartier - YG, full diamond pave love bracelet x 1, 2 x plain love brackets, 1 x JUC plain bracelet. Necklace full pave diamond love pendant
2. No brand - 1 carat diamond each side earring with platinum 4 prong
3. Tiffany & co - 1 carat diamond platinum necklace
4. VCA - single MOP and YG Vintage Alhambra pendant, 5 motif black onyx YG bracelet.

So should I add the WG diamond Vintage Alhambra earrings and single pendant ?? Or should I get a MOP earring YG so it’s a smaller cost and I can have a VCA matching set in YG. IMG_7031.jpgIMG_7029.jpg