What to do...

KimMelton

Just one more...
Aug 29, 2010
I bought the poppy small floral tote yesterday with my 25% off. Now that I have it home I'm feeling kind of "meh" about it. I am just not big on the white color, I just know it will get dirty easily. Thankfully I kept the tags on. I heard that the outlet is releasing a MFF Kristin line, so I wonder what those will look like.

I should probably return since I know I'll probably never wear it. I don't know. Dumb impulse buy!

I bought the poppy small floral tote yesterday with my 25% off. Now that I have it home I'm feeling kind of "meh" about it. I am just not big on the white color, I just know it will get dirty easily. Thankfully I kept the tags on. I heard that the outlet is releasing a MFF Kristin line, so I wonder what those will look like.

I should probably return since I know I'll probably never wear it. I don't know. Dumb impulse buy!

The bag you bought is gorgeous, in the white and the yellow. If you're not in love with it though, you should return it. I've looked at this same bag in Dillard's and considered it, but something's always stopped me from buying it.

I was at Jeffersonville yesterday and they had a few of the kristins and the sa said they are part of the new floor set. they had a beige croc hobo, a black hobo and a spectator hobo in tan with darker beige croc trim, they looked just like the last set of hobos that they made. the sa said that they were almost sold out of them and they haven't even put them all out on display yet.

I'm also eyeballing the legacy leather courtenay in bright coral. I don't know why I passed it up a couple weeks ago. I'll have to save another 150 since hubby said NO MORE. Hopefully I can get a couple bags sold to get it.

I'm also eyeballing the legacy leather courtenay in bright coral. I don't know why I passed it up a couple weeks ago. I'll have to save another 150 since hubby said NO MORE. Hopefully I can get a couple bags sold to get it.
I posted for a PCE in another thread so I'm hoping someone will have a code to share. If so then I'm gonn get the courtenay or the Isabelle.

Yeah, you may need to return it. I don't keep anything that I'm not 'in love' with. You could always keep it a while though and see if you have a change of heart.

I don't usually like white bags but I can see why you were drawn to the Poppy tote. It is so cute! I just ordered the white eyelet top handle bag. I am very worried about the white but it is adorable. If I like it, I am thinking I won't cut the tags for awhile just in case they come out with it in another color that I love and won't have to worry about as much. I didn't think the yellow had the same amount of cuteness because the white has the pink showing through and white is the color eyelet should be, but I could imagine it in pink or blue.

I don't usually like white bags but I can see why you were drawn to the Poppy tote. It is so cute! I just ordered the white eyelet top handle bag. I am very worried about the white but it is adorable. If I like it, I am thinking I won't cut the tags for awhile just in case they come out with it in another color that I love and won't have to worry about as much. I didn't think the yellow had the same amount of cuteness because the white has the pink showing through and white is the color eyelet should be, but I could imagine it in pink or blue.

I have this in yellow and love it. I liked the white too.. but I have the same aversion to white bags -- the fear of dirt. LOL

I've had the yellow for a couple of weeks now, and it has held up okay. I did give it a spritz with my Apple spray before I used it. And I don't carry it crossbody, so it doesn't rub.

I know there is a hot pink wallet, I seen it on the website at some point. I don't know if they are going to do the bags in it or not, though.