What to do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3 hours to final bid on Ebay . . . I want the purse! If I buy it how do I know it's real? I have a good feeling about the seller, feedback's good, guarantees authenticity . . . full refund upon LV store store manager's statement - Wait a minute . . . LV stores don't authenticate any more, right? So now what's my proof for recourse through Ebay?

2. Why don't you just use the authenticate this thread here and have them take a look for you?

3. But tpf's authentication is an opinion/assistance & not legally binding, right? So if the purse shows up & is then suspected to be fake, how do you provide proof to the seller/Ebay for a refund?

4. The only way to be 100% sure is to buy new.

5. Please post pics in the Authenticate This LV thread. Professional opinions accepted by PayPal can be made by authentic-luxury.com or caroldiva.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.