What to do....?

gelliebeanz

To buy or not to buy...?
Aug 19, 2006
Hi ladies. Last week I purchased a Tahitenne Cabas PM is Beige and I love it but it was a spur of the moment decision and I'm just realising now that it's more of a summer bag. I want to exchange it for a more "everyday" and versatile bag and something that won't get as dirty... but then on the other hand, the Tahitenne is a limited edition! Any suggestions? I've already got the Damier Speedy 25, Blue Demin Baggy PM, Fushia Demin Mini Pleaty, Multicolore Black and White Pochette, Damier Pochette, Monogram Pochette, Monogram Tulum PM, Yellow Epi Pochette, Blue Josephine GM and Black Multicolore Shirley. I'm leaning towards to Palermo PM but would appreciate suggestions in the Monogram, Epi or Demin line. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I wouldn't exchange it as you may have regrets and end up wishing you had kept it. I think you could use it all year especially since it's beige.

Keep it -- you've got other bags for daily use already. It's also nice to have something that not a lot of people have...even if it's a summer bag!

I agree, I would keep it since it seems like you do love it- and on vacation or next spring you'll be SO happy that you kept it, esp since it's LE! Do you think you would regret exchanging? :shrugs:

well...it IS Summery but just think of how much you'll appreciate it on vacation or next spring/summer!! it may seem silly to you now but i think you should keep it!

I agree, I would keep it since it seems like you do love it- and on vacation or next spring you'll be SO happy that you kept it, esp since it's LE! Do you think you would regret exchanging? :shrugs:

Thats a good point.... i didn't think about how i would feel if i didn't like the new bag as much...

dont return it! I am kicking myself because I totally wanted the lilac tahitienne pm and I waited, now I cant find one. I literally am kicking myself, if I cold find one I would be in 7th heaven. I found a GM but it was too big.

keep it, what happens is you return it and a week later you wish you hadnt.