What to do....

She just stuck it under the register counter ... from what I saw ... :shrugs:. That's what made me so nervous.

I think that if you are super nervous about it still you could always just call the store to check on it. Just say that you put something on layaway, and you wanted to check their policies on other SA not having the ability to sell that merchandise and that you want to make sure you bag is being held for sure since you've never done a layaway before.

I think that if you are super nervous about it still you could always just call the store to check on it. Just say that you put something on layaway, and you wanted to check their policies on other SA not having the ability to sell that merchandise and that you want to make sure you bag is being held for sure since you've never done a layaway before.

I think I'm going to drop by the store tomorrow just to make sure its still on layaway and just to talk to the SA's about exactly what I'm able to bring to donate on the 10th for the discount. If its not there... I guess it wasn't meant to be.