what to do?

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Ok so i dont have that many chanel pieces...im weird! I am saving chanel as a "congrats for graduating law school and getting ur mba at the same time" piece....but until then i can get a few goodies!!!

So ive been sticking to little things like earrings, shoes, sandles etc etc

one of my favs is this

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43c42d4czc859ce85/1660re2/__sr_/e6dbre2.jpg?phYw8VGBl9hx_EgR

its a iPod holder, but i use it for my cell phone!! haha i LOVE it!

NOW, here is the POINT!! Im going down to dallas to go shoooooping for my bday!!! What should i get from chanel :smile: im thinking a key holder? Or or or i dunno, what should i get?!?!

(btw i still have a gift card for a little over 250, i know in chanel world its not much...but please help!!!)

btw i think i wasnt clear...i was just excited about the gift card haha! But i am willing to put in a few hundred or whatever!

As long as i come home with SUPER CUTE things!!!!! :smile:

hmmm those are all great ideas!!! the credit card/id holders sound so cute i saw some on the Accessories Resource thread..anyone have any new ones???

WHat about the key holders? are they easy to use and worth it??

i probably would get a wallet but i cant seem to part with my gucci, i love the size and i have a feeling once school starts (im 23, in law school haha never ending cycle yuck!) that i will solely use my gucci planner as my wallet so i wont have to carry around a million things!!

AHHHHHHHHHH im so excited to shopped but freaking out at all the possibilites!! hehe thanks so much for the help and keep the ideas coming!!!! :smile: