what to do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so i dont have that many chanel pieces...im weird! I am saving chanel as a "congrats for graduating law school and getting ur mba at the same time" piece....but until then i can get a few goodies!!!

So ive been sticking to little things like earrings, shoes, sandles etc etc

one of my favs is this

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43c42d4czc859ce85/1660re2/__sr_/e6dbre2.jpg?phYw8VGBl9hx_EgR

its a iPod holder, but i use it for my cell phone!! haha i LOVE it!

NOW, here is the POINT!! Im going down to dallas to go shoooooping for my bday!!! What should i get from chanel :smile: im thinking a key holder? Or or or i dunno, what should i get?!?!

(btw i still have a gift card for a little over 250, i know in chanel world its not much...but please help!!!)

2. How about a hand held mirror, if they sell them that is, or a pair of sunglasses.

3. I say a pair of new sunnies or maybe the baby animal thongs? They're really cute. Also check out some earrings.

4. you could buy a new wallet or a scarf

5. I think most of the wallets are more than $250.

You could get the earrings. I think they're around $210. Also check out the scarves.

6. A credit card/ID holder is $200-250. I love mine.

7. btw i think i wasnt clear...i was just excited about the gift card haha! But i am willing to put in a few hundred or whatever!

As long as i come home with SUPER CUTE things!!!!! :smile:

hmmm those are all great ideas!!! the credit card/id holders sound so cute i saw some on the Accessories Resource thread..anyone have any new ones???

WHat about the key holders? are they easy to use and worth it??

i probably would get a wallet but i cant seem to part with my gucci, i love the size and i have a feeling once school starts (im 23, in law school haha never ending cycle yuck!) that i will solely use my gucci planner as my wallet so i wont have to carry around a million things!!

AHHHHHHHHHH im so excited to shopped but freaking out at all the possibilites!! hehe thanks so much for the help and keep the ideas coming!!!! :smile:

8. noone has any suggestions!!!!!!!! :smile:

pretty please with a CHERRY on top ;) hell ill even throw in some whip cream haha