What to do with unlined pants?

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I just received a pair of Vince pants I ordered online. They are slim winter white wool and the fit is perfect on me. I purchased them for 70% off. The problem- they are unlined. Because they are fairly lightweight and white they are somewhat see through. Has anyone had a lining added to pants? Any other suggestions? I'm hoping to keep them because the fit is so good.

I don't have any experience with this, but would like to suggest some nude colored bike-type shorts that come down to mid-thigh, would they work? Looks like Spanx but not as tight.

I would return them if the suggestion above doesn't work for you. Or wear them with long tunics. But that kind of defeats the purpose of the fit. :shrugs:

Adding fabric would make them tighter and the lining may not stretch, etc.

Pantyhose will solve the problem.
Don't you think that panty hose under unlined wool would cause the pants to bunch and ride up?
I generally try to avoid clothes that require special undergarments, unless it's something simple like a strapless bra. I don't wear spanx or the like.
Anyway, I ended up returning them. them. I think any item of clothing with that many problems isn't a bargain after all. The pockets showed through which is why lining was my only option.

Don't you think that panty hose under unlined wool would cause the pants to bunch and ride up?
I generally try to avoid clothes that require special undergarments, unless it's something simple like a strapless bra. I don't wear spanx or the like.
Anyway, I ended up returning them. them. I think any item of clothing with that many problems isn't a bargain after all. The pockets showed through which is why lining was my only option.

pantyhose will. I was going to suggest you return them but saw you just did. They are on sale for 70% off for a reason and that reason may well be they are unlined white pants!

Totally agree.. If it's too much work, i just don't bother any more