What to do with this bag?

Aug 14, 2006
I have a DA Speedy 25 that’s about 10 years old that I don’t know what to do with. When I first got this bag I used it faithfully for about 5 years, every single day for every single occasion, and it shows.

The handles are very dark, there’s some cracking on the canvas at the top, the canvas is fading on the bottom corners and there’s denim transfer on the bag.

I have a Speedy 30, a NF MM and other designer bags, and am planning on a second NF this year. As much as it used to be my pride and joy, I’ve moved on and I highly doubt that I will ever use this bag again. If the bag was in good shape I would likely try to sell it, or keep it for a niece, but the poor condition of the bag has me stumped for what to do with it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or had similar experiences?

Thank you for your input! I have decided to try to sell the bag to someone who is interested in refurbishing it. I took it out and decided there's no way I would use it again even if I had it refurbished, and the condition of it is too poor for me to find other uses for it.