What to do with my Mini Pochette?

Sep 29, 2011
Just received a Damier Mini P for Xmas. I have been studying at all the "whats in my mini" threads and videos. I'm supposed to put a .50¢ pack of Kleenex, a $1 tube a chapstick, pens, some free store loyalty cards and gum into a $275 bag? Doesn't seem right. Anyone else feel the same way....ideas?

I store all my YSL and Chanel lippies in mine if I'm using it in my bag. If I use it as a clutch, I carry cash, ID, phone, lippie...

Use it for whatever you need it for...

I am shopping for a mini soon and think about how it could enhance my life. I've seen it used as a key holder, phone holder or simply an essentials holder. It attaches to the d-ring, so it can be found easily. Of course, many ladies also use the mini as a small clutch or evening bag. But Sometimes a piece isn't useful to your lifestyle and this might be true for you. Not a bad conundrum :smile:

Precisely the reason I sold both of my mini pochettes... they were useless to me for the amount of money spent. I thought I needed them to hold my cles but putting the cles inside the pochette was just one extra step from placing the cles into a pocket in my bag! I don't carry makeup or kleenex, don't chew gum or use chapstick, and couldn't think of any other uses for the mini pochette. :biggrin:

Twins!! I received one for Christmas too :smile: I've been having this doling as well but she's so cute I've decided to keep her and the fact she was a gift & I'm sentimental means she's for sure a keeper!

I've decided that I'm going to carry my iPhone, allergy medicine, cash, license, my cles and keys. HTH :smile:

I use 2 credit card holders in mine and it serves as my wallet. I have wallets but I'm happiest with the minis. It holds this, receipts, 2 flash drives, spare contacts, and a small sugar lippie :smile:

I use mine every day.

I'm sentimental too. And mine is made in France so I can't give THAT back. It is cute. Can't put my cell in there, cuz when its ringing I dont want to dive into my bag, THEN into another bag. I'll never get to it in time. The wallet idea is good but I can see it becoming a jumbled mess. I should stop thinking about it so much and just use it. There's only so many things we carry in our bags. It's not like Im going to come up with some new original idea. :lol:

Twins!! I received one for Christmas too :smile: I've been having this doling as well but she's so cute I've decided to keep her and the fact she was a gift & I'm sentimental means she's for sure a keeper!

I've decided that I'm going to carry my iPhone, allergy medicine, cash, license, my cles and keys. HTH :smile:

I bought mine because it was cute. I wasn't sure how much I'd use it but I bought it anyway. I keep various pills (tylenol, advil, immodium, etc) in there because you never know when you'll need it. I also have those little disposable toothbrushes, flossers, travel wipes, and a small 1st aid kit. Basically bathroom type stuff. I do like keeping these things separate from my cosmetic case so that it's easy to find what I'm looking for when I need it.

Personally, I love mine. I use it as a wallet because it attaches to the D-ring in my bag which makes it easy to find in a jiffy. And when I have to step out for lunch, I just stuff my phones and lip balm inside and I'm good to go, no need to bring my entire bag with me :smile:

Just received a Damier Mini P for Xmas. I have been studying at all the "whats in my mini" threads and videos. I'm supposed to put a .50¢ pack of Kleenex, a $1 tube a chapstick, pens, some free store loyalty cards and gum into a $275 bag? Doesn't seem right. Anyone else feel the same way....ideas?

I would love an LV pochette accessoires or mini pochette but it is a lot of money for what I would use it for. I have a MK pouchette (size of LV PA) that I use for small items I might need in church (Kleenex, lipstick, comb, coughdrops) and leave my regular bag at home. My husband laughs at me for using a $150 bag for that - I said be glad I got this instead of the LV one for $440!