What to do with my Black Cabby???

We have all been there. I had a nightmare with a Gucci bag that I bought and then did not love once I got it home. Take it back and get what works for you. There are some great choices out there right now.(I love my mirage and I wish i owned the Trevi).

Can't wait to see what you choose. The Mirage is so so so pretty in real life. It's a little dressy for my casual life style but if hubby offered to get me one I'd jump for joy.Have fun with what ever you choose.

my Sa showed me the cabby before release and I just didn't love it to me (and it's only my opinion) I felt it was alittle plain, I do have the trevi and I love it, such a fab bag it works smart or casual, send the cabby back if your not 100% LV do so many bags there will be something that works for you

how can you not LoVe it the reasons you don't like it are the ones for what I do like the fact that you can't see the LV's from a mile away and the nice shiny grained leather but I guess if you don't like it you can get a mono or the blue one that's just screams LV

you shouldn't ever have to talk yourself into loving a bag! If there's nothing at the moment that you're TOTALLY in love with.

ITA! how about a new limited edition piece? i say go play around in the store and see if you fall in love with anything. if not, just return it and wait for a new obsession to begin! :heart:

I felt them same way ... had the neo cabby gm, returned it, didn't like the trim or how it was grayish instead of black. If you like the style get the denim ... or go to a boutique and check out the damier trevi ... either way they're both gorgeous bags ... I'm just not a fan of the black.

Oh, I am disappointed that you don't love it. When we were in SH I wasn't crazy about it and now it has grown on me in a big way. I am thinking I may add the black Neo Cabby to my wish list! It is the only denim bag that moved me, but perhaps that is because I admire it from afar and haven't yet put out the cashola for it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mirage speedy...but I am a structured bag gal so that really isn't a surprise! I remember seeing you with black Neo Cabby and it did look nice on you. Good luck with whatever you pick.

yep, that was me about a couple of weeks ago. couldn't convince myself to love the bag and just got caught up in the hype. i returned but ended up with lots of goodies instead:smile: left home with two groom agendas, groom cles, pomme agenda, and pomme zippy wallet with no regrets!

I love my blue cabby! I know there was a lot of hype about the black and it seemed everyone went for the black. I just didnt get it. Classic Denim is blue and I think the vachetta strap looks better and richer. I use this bag everyday and love it!