What to do with Damier Ebene International Wallet with intiials??

Keepallboi

O.G.
May 12, 2011
So I bought the international wallet in ebene back in May, one of my first purchases. Since then I've purchased a few other LVs and specifically a vernis zippy wallet in bleu infini. I thought I would only use the infini wallet for nights out etc. but I love it so much that I use it daily!!! I only got it in august, so its been 3 months of use. Looks great, but the ebene international sits in my closet unused.

I paid just over $500 for it at the LV boutique before the price increase, but since it has my initials, I doubt I could get much for it. Plus I still like it, just not sure if I will use it. Im in no rush, but has anyone else had this happen? they buy a functional LV wallet, have it heat stamped, then buy another wallet and use the new one more?? What did you do with the other heat stamped one? What should I do?!?!

I only have these 2 LV wallets, so I wouldnt be opposed to keeping both, just curious if I'm the only one in this situation! I might end up using the international wallet....maybe :confused1::confused1::confused1:

I don't know if I'd be that put off buying a pre-owned item with initials - are they inside where no one will see them or do you mean on the outside where the buyer's friends will keep asking why they have someone else's initials on their wallet?

My general rule is to never have only one of anything that is essential (glasses, wallet, bag, boots) in case something happens to it. If they are your only two wallets, I'd keep it, but if you have something else in another brand that you could use in a emergency then if you really don't expect to use this one I'd sell it.

I'd try and sell it ! You never know that someone out there with the same initials as you . There's a TPF member that has a mon mono bag who has the same initials as me and I'd buy the bag if I saw it for sale one of the sites out there !