What to do with all the Chanel shopping bags...

I used the large bags as they fit my drawers pretty nice and cut the complete side from each side of the bags, and then trimmed them to fit the shape of the drawer. The drawers in this chest are long and almost as deep as the large bags are tall, so one bag using both sides completely lined one drawer and I see all the glossy black area and Chanel. And because it took two panels side by side I get double the glossy black and Chanel , Chanel......much like just lying two bags side by side ....if that makes sense....anyway, I think it was a fun way to use the bags...call me addicted.:P
Fun idea!

Purrrfect, this is exactly what I've been doing! I have drawers for jewelry and all my wallets, scarves, etc. and I use the logo bags underneath! We're obsessed!

I am probably not alone when it comes to hanging onto the beautiful shopping bags from the various designer boutiques esp. the Chanel bags...infact since January of this year I have acquired quite a few.

So, last weekend I decided I did not need all the Chanel shopping bags but couldn't dare throw them out....so, I cut them up.

Stay with me here ...don't faint.

I kept a number of the Chanel bags in various sizes but the remaining large Chanel bags I cut up and used as drawer liners in a chest that I keep misc. accessories such as scarfs, gloves, belts, etc. It is a nice way to keep the beautiful bags in a more functional way than just taking up space as more shopping bags...I can't let go of.

I like seeing the "Chanel" peak out as I select my accessories for the day...

So, what do you ladies do with all your beautiful Chanel (and other designer) shopping bags???

Purrrfect, that's such a creative idea! I too, don't have many chanel bags yet so can't do the drawer liner thing, if i do get more i would love to too the same thing. the boxes though, i keep my purses in them but if i get too many purses i might have to take them out.

That is a great idea. I save all my bags and boxes too. I like the idea of the golssy black Chanel insde a chest of drawers and imagine it would cheer me up every time I opened that drawer. It also would be fun to mix and match other glossy designer bags.