What to do with a broken Spy bag cap

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I just joined and I think this is a great forum! I was reading about the Fendi Spy and how the threads were coming out of one of the forum members. Well, I have a Spy too, and the small cap on the spy fell off last night. The screw that connects the cap top and the compartment came out. Anyone know what I could do? Thanks.

2. take it to a fendi boutique or wherever you bought it - as long as it was someone reputable, you should ABSOLUTELY get a new one.

3. Thanks Amanda...but I didn't! I got it on eBay. I fairly certain it's authentic though. Anyone know what to do to fix it? I don't think I can go to Fendi's store b/c I didn't buy from them.

4. if they're like LV, then as long as it's real, it shouldn't matter where it came from - they're responsible for the quality of their merchandise.

5. They may charge you for the repair if you didn't get it from them, did the ebay merchant send you a copy of the original receipt?

6. great suggestion. I'm going to email the person I bought the bag from and see what she has to say. thanks!