What to do with a $75 Gift Card

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend gave me $75 gift card fro LV last year and I don't know what to buy. For now, I don't need any more bags and I don't want to spend a lot of money. I just want to use it up and buy something nice, before the increase. I know $75 isn't much, but it's better than nothing. What would you buy? Please help. TIA.

2. Maybe a bandeua (135)? Or a change holder in mongram or damier (165)? I probably would get a mini pouchette or pouchette (315) - since i would use them the most.

3. key and change holder or badge key holder or 6 key holder in graphite

4. #4 Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2008
    damier pochette :smile:

5. Vernis cles!

6. I would use it on a wapity case or a T&B key holder!

7. a luggage tag with your initials heat stamped perhaps?

8. put some more money!? I had store credit and I put another 300 to buy things I like so dont force your self to buy stuff. Buy something you like

9. luggage tag, bandeau, mini pochette, keyring?

10. Thanks. I like your suggestion.

11. Thanks everyone fro your suggestions. But I am still undecided what to get.

12. I would save it and put it towards a larger purchase. Gift cards dont expire, do they?

13. bandeau or cles are great choices..don't have to add to much to it! And you get something cute!

14. I would get a bandeau! The butterfly ones are too cute

15. 3 things have been mentioned that I think are all great options and really exciting:
    (Not in any particular order)
    -Luggage tag with intials heat stamped
    -Bandeau (there are so many good choices right now!)
    -Cles (both Pomme and Violette are stunning colors)

Please keep us posted with what you pick!