What to do...what to do?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    Hey ladies and gents! So I have a sort of dilemma. My birthday is coming up and my parents are going to give me cash. Can't argue with that! Anyways, normally, I buy a purse with the money. This year, honestly, there isn't anything that I really want. Am I losing it? I don't want to blow the money on something that I kinda, sorta like and not love. The budget would be $600-700. But idk. Should I just wait and save for something that I will eventually want? I hardly buy new anymore because I don't like any of the new designs. I like the discontinued and LE bags more. Honestly, I really want the Roses Speedy. I lust over that bag every time I see it.

So I guess the question is: should I just save up and find a preowned roses speedy in gently used/like new condition...or spend the money on something else?

*****just found a roses speedy near MINT condition AND I can put it on layaway....******

2. For sure save for the Roses Speedy!! I love that line!

3. Agreed! Get what the heart desires.

4. save up for the bag you want!! or.... if you think there might be a new bag you might like... put the money on a gift card so that way you don't spend it on some thing else!!!:graucho:!! i do this alot as i am impatient and always spend the money on stupid stuff and then when i see some thing i like i don't have any "extra cash"!!!

5. Roses Speedy is a great choice - I had one for about 1 day when they came out and thought I'd never carry it so I returned it.
    Bad choice - that bag is amazing.

6. get a Roses Speedy!!

7. Definitely get that Roses Speedy if you can!

8. I think your parents would be very disappointed in you if you spent the money just for the sake of spending it. You should definitely save it until you find something you really really want.

9. roses speedy on layaway :biggrin:

10. Love!

11. Love! 2

12. I would save the money and get the roses speedy! Go with what your heart wants!

13. Definitely save it.

14. rose speedy

15. buy what you love and always wanted and this will make you happy. any other decision, i think you e going to have doubts afterwards