what to do, what to do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i'm in a bit of a decision pickle, and was looking for some HELP! lol

my latest PCE purchases are:
    Mia Maggie in Cranberry Patent (which i have NOT received yet :hrmm:)
    Mia Maggie in Bios Op Art Print (which i like alot but i don't LOVE)

i just called my closest outlet and put on hold:
    Madison Croc Carryall in black + the matching zip around wallet (30% + 20% off)

I feel like i've spent ALOT this month already lol, and maybe i should return the bios op art print mia maggie, but i'm not sure if i want to part with her yet... i think i'm gonna really love the carry all + matching wallet, and i think if i had to choose one or the other i would go carryall.

but the thing is my b'day is next week! so i know if i really wanted to keep it all i could lol, my hubby would just consider it all my b'day present, but i'm not sure if i'm being greedy :shame:

i try to limit myself and not buy tooo much. this is my first year buying coach and i'm up to about 13 bags- i've only paid full price for 2, the rest were all PCE or FP deletes found at the outlet. so i think i got really good deals on what i have (my way of justifying it i guess). and it's not like i run a balance on my CC's for them either.

S:huh:Oo what do you think i should do? Keep em all, or return the Bios Op Art for the Carryall and wallet?

Attached Files:

2. My August PCE purchases were 2 Maggies, which i absolutely LOVE.

As you can see i'm a shoulder bag kinda girl lol (and i love maggies :love:)

Attached Files:

3. I love the Madison Croc with the matching wallet. :nuts: I will keep those and the Maggie in Cranberry. Those bags look timeless for me. Good luck.

4. Agree.

5. I agree with the above. I don't care too much for the op art print mostly because of the satiny material used, so I would get the carryall and wallet. Much better investment but that's JMHO!! Good luck with your decision! :biggrin:

6. Happy Birthday ~~~~ Early!!!
    Since you have the Blue and Op Art Maggie in Black, I would not keep the Bios Op Art print. I would certainly keep the Patent Cranberry Maggie and the Black Croc Carry All!!! Both are very very nice!!! Instead, maybe get a wristlet or mini skinny in the Bios Op Art. That way you would have some color that would even look great with both the Blue and Black Op Art Maggies!!!
    Good Luck on your decision and enjoy your gifts!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

7. I would return the op art. That croc is to die for!

8. i guess i shouldv'e mentioned that I've got a coach merchandise credit and a visa gift card that i'd use towards this purchase, so out of pocket it would only be about $240 to keep it all. does that change any of your decisions? lol

9. Thank you!

10. I think it's all up to you as far as what will best fit in your collection. If you're in love with all of the bags, and you can afford to buy/keep them all, then that's what I would do. I know myself, and I hate to part with a bag if I'm not entirely sure I can live without it. But if you're wanting to conserve on funds and you HAVE to make a choice, then I'd choose the carryall and wallet over the op art. Otherwise, keep them all if you can! Hope that helps!

11. ITA with this. That's what I'd do, too!

12. return the Bios Op Art for the Carryall and wallet

13. I just purchased the grey set yesterday and would trade it all for the black croc carryall. Unfortunately my outlets don't have it and all of WA/their district supposedly does not have it or I would get it in a heartbeat!

14. I would keep the carry all and wallet...return the Bios Op Art...especially because you said you don't love it. Even with credit or extra money, save it for something you really do want.

You've already started quite a sizable collection (13 bags this year) so I'd only keep what I really really liked at this point. :biggrin:

15. I vote for the croc carryall too. What a great bag!!