What to do?! What to do?!

May 15, 2006
hi ladies...i am seriously need your help..

I just purchase my 2nd paddy 30 min ago..its a 05 chocolate paddy...(first one is a 06 blanc paddy)
but now i saw theres a Aubergine metallic onsale.....:upsidedown:
should i get her?
compare chocolate and Aubergine metallic...which one do you prefer..?!

really need to do some decision...

thanks

Attachments

• 55_1.jpg
    55_1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 61
  • 0085.jpg
    0085.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 63
05 CHOCO!!!!

I had several 06 bags which were awesome, but then I got my first 05 (followed quickly by another). They are really special!!! The leather is different, the dye processing is unique and all in all, they are just a fantastic piece.

I would never ever trade an 05 bag, esp in choco, for a metallic.

But that's just me- LOL!

I got the metallic aubergine from NAP; I happen to think it is a beautiful colour. I also happen to dislike the chocolate and most dark shades. Only YOU can make a decision. Buy both if you can't decide. Many of us here have quite a few Paddies ;)

Tough call. I'm considering the metallic one myself (I don't own any Paddingtons yet though) as I love anything purple/aubergine but I really like that chocolate colour. It's also a lot less likely to date.

05 CHOCO!!!!

I had several 06 bags which were awesome, but then I got my first 05 (followed quickly by another). They are really special!!! The leather is different, the dye processing is unique and all in all, they are just a fantastic piece.

I would never ever trade an 05 bag, esp in choco, for a metallic.

But that's just me- LOL!

Ditto!! I share the exact same story. 05' Choco all the way!!:yes:

Definately the 05 choco. My friend's metallic paddy started peeling off after a month, she had to bring in back to exchange for a mouse.

If you do a search there are some of ladies here with the same experience of the metallic paddy peeling too.

I was torn between a gold n blanc paddy and ended up buying the blanc one. I have no regrets!

OMG.....everybody have a different answer...:lol:

this is tough....

why they make so many beautiful pieces......

but i will keep the 05 one...since i dont have any paddy from 05..
and it seems amazing..!!!

still did not make my mind whether should i get another one or not...:wlae: