What to do?! What to do?!

1. hi ladies...i am seriously need your help..

I just purchase my 2nd paddy 30 min ago..its a 05 chocolate paddy...(first one is a 06 blanc paddy)
    but now i saw theres a Aubergine metallic onsale.....:upsidedown:
    should i get her?
    compare chocolate and Aubergine metallic...which one do you prefer..?!

really need to do some decision...

thanks

55_1.jpg 0085.jpg
  2. 05 CHOCO!!!!

I had several 06 bags which were awesome, but then I got my first 05 (followed quickly by another). They are really special!!! The leather is different, the dye processing is unique and all in all, they are just a fantastic piece.

I would never ever trade an 05 bag, esp in choco, for a metallic.

But that's just me- LOL!

3. I got the metallic aubergine from NAP; I happen to think it is a beautiful colour. I also happen to dislike the chocolate and most dark shades. Only YOU can make a decision. Buy both if you can't decide. Many of us here have quite a few Paddies ;)

4. Tough call. I'm considering the metallic one myself (I don't own any Paddingtons yet though) as I love anything purple/aubergine but I really like that chocolate colour. It's also a lot less likely to date.

5. Ditto!! I share the exact same story. 05' Choco all the way!!:yes:

6. Definately the 05 choco. My friend's metallic paddy started peeling off after a month, she had to bring in back to exchange for a mouse.

If you do a search there are some of ladies here with the same experience of the metallic paddy peeling too.

I was torn between a gold n blanc paddy and ended up buying the blanc one. I have no regrets!

7. The 05 choco- it's much more classic and will match well with many different outfits.

8. just to confuse you more, I am going to vote Aubergine. It is a much more unusual colour, and you have a nice classic colour with your cream one :biggrin:

9. Yikes, really? Maybe I don't want one after all.

10. I think the problem was with the very first metallic that came out. The process has changed, and I do not know of any problems with the newer metallic bags :smile:

11. A-ha, that's good to know!

12. Very happy to know..:rolleyes: I just bought one too!!:lol:

13. I've just been talked out of getting the aubergine.... I must stay STRONG to my purse ban. However, I have seen the aubergine in real life, and it is DIVINE:drool:

14. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate:graucho::heart:

15. OMG.....everybody have a different answer...:lol:

this is tough....

why they make so many beautiful pieces......

but i will keep the 05 one...since i dont have any paddy from 05..
    and it seems amazing..!!!

still did not make my mind whether should i get another one or not...:wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice