What to do, what to do?

mbamom0103

Dec 29, 2006
I love large bags, and recently purchased a Cabas
Mezzo. I've only used it a few times, though, as it is a bit cumbersome. It is such a beautiful bag - warm honey patina, classic LV tote style. But, my question is, what should I do? Keep the Mezzo for occassional use when I need to take a lot of "stuff" out with me, or should I sell it and purchase a Batignolles Horizontal? It seems that the BH gets rave reviews on tPF, and is a very popular and functional bag. I like that it does not have the vachetta bottom, but still love the classic look of the Mezzo. :confused1: What would you recommend? Thanks for your thoughts!!

It sounds like even though you don't use it alot, you love your mezzo. My feeling is that if you sell it, you'll miss it and wish you had kept it. I say keep it and get the bh as your next bag.

I love large bags, and recently purchased a Cabas
Mezzo. I've only used it a few times, though, as it is a bit cumbersome. It is such a beautiful bag - warm honey patina, classic LV tote style. But, my question is, what should I do? Keep the Mezzo for occassional use when I need to take a lot of "stuff" out with me, or should I sell it and purchase a Batignolles Horizontal? It seems that the BH gets rave reviews on tPF, and is a very popular and functional bag. I like that it does not have the vachetta bottom, but still love the classic look of the Mezzo. :confused1: What would you recommend? Thanks for your thoughts!!

If you can afford both I say to keep it. Its good to have a nice big bag.