What to do, what to do.....PLEASE need some advice!

Argart245: Thank you so much for your advice

LVDREAMER: Ohhhh, I would LOVE GRAPHITE W/PH ohhh or Rouge H w/PHW or Raisin w/PHW....HOW stunning!

Florasun: Yes, she does make me so happy to have her....she was my first and with the help of two amazing tPF'ers she was mine :love::flowers:

Kallie Girl:
YES< with the price increase.....uggg, I'm just NOT in that demo that the price increases don't drastically change my buying habits :sad: --more than likely, I will have to resort to my usual buying gently pre-loved bags! BUT I do have a wonderful gold Lindy w/gh on her way....so that might really help my idea of this kelly being too dressy.

Janney: Thank you! Yes I need to get this baby out for some air and start using her!

Tamarind: Wow, you Kelly sounds lovely! What a great choice to keep her!

ISUS: Thank for your help sweetie. In fact I have a Lindy on the way--hoping that will help with my casual day problems, but it is a gold w/ghw. something with me and ghw....LOVE LOVE IT but wonder if it is just too dressy for me......

Charm: Thank you for your help!

Golden's Mom: OHHHH, thank you so much for the strap help! I'm gonna go check this out at my local boutique. :flowers:

Nola: Yes, my uniform during the days is jean, tee w/cardigans/ sometime north face vest (cold here in Shanghai), casual dress boots, hair in ponytail and usually little to no makeup.....I look like a complete rag-a-muffin

MaggieMoo:
Ohhh, we are twins! Glad to hear you are using you lovely baby and basically ware the same type of casual clothes as me!

JAG: YES< thank you! I've been meaning to fill you in....but I just haven't gotten around to it yet! BUT yes, a lovely Gold w/GH (can't seem to break that ghw thing....even though I think I definitely need a PHW at some point---I know I'll just take that lovely BJ w/PHW off your hands :graucho::heart:) Miss ya sweetie!!

Luccibag: Awww, thanks! Yes he is growing....hope at some point to have another baby...but will cross that bridge when we come to it!

Jedimaster:
Thank you for your help! I'm still weighing my options.....I would LOVE a Graphite w/PHW Kelly or Birkin one day....but that is MANY MANY moons away :girlsigh:

Luxurylife88: Yes parting with a bag that is a perfect CLASSIC bag in my eyes....is very hard to do!

COBALTBLU: Hi Sweetie!! I LOVE you take your bags where ever you go! I need to adopt your ideas....USE IT! I promise I will take her out.....I made this coming week my "USE HER OR LOSE HER WEEK" well it the LOSE HER part isn't really written in stone ;)

Emanu-That´s my uniform too, let´s look ragamuffin together:P You don´t have to wear nice dresses and get your hair primped for wearing H, I think it works with any look.

Emanu-That´s my uniform too, let´s look ragamuffin together:P You don´t have to wear nice dresses and get your hair primped for wearing H, I think it works with any look.

Awww, GOOD! I will think of you every time I'm run out in my "comfy" clothes and grab my baby :flowers::heart: YES thank god I don't need to get primped.....basically my hair has seen better days. Long story short, 2nd haircut here in Shanghai, with my dear sweet friend and fellow PF'er Girlie. Went a wonderful salon at a extremely high end hotel, the cut was amazing but I didn't explain enough to make it LONGER layers (lost in translation).....I basically ended up with a version of a mullet! YES ladies and gentlemen.....BUSINESS in front.....PARTY in back!!! :yes: NOW, if it were longer layers in the front, it would be great because the cut was a very good cut....it's just the style...but it is OK, hair grows back and you can't tell it is a mullett when it is in a ponytail which works since I already spent 98% of the time with my hair in a ponytail anyways. I would even venture to say, I'd go back to this guy because he did give me a very good cut, but I needed to express my style of cut better.

I am late again, but I am sure the wise ladies here have given you tons of great advice.

For situations like this, I often force myself to use the bag for one week straight. Try to use it in different ways during this week - messenger style with a charm extender/canvas strap, shoudler strap and hand held. After one week, you should have a better idea.

Personally, I would keep such classic. Your little one will grow up sooner than you think creating more chances for you and your kelly. If you don't need the funds, do keep something that will serve you for years to come.

Good luck, sweetie!

LTC: Hi Sweetie!! Thank you for your help! I'm gonna give her a try for a week and see how I feel after that time. She is such a great timeless bag...I hate to be hasty in my decision. *HUGS*

i'm so glad we have tPF! :tpfrox:

so many suggestions that totally works. i'm so impressed.

AAN - that is so cool! what a great suggestion.
piaffe - u started the scarfie kelly trend, yeah?!!!!

Messenger style - yes, you should read this thread :-
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/canvas-strap-for-kelly-124780-2.html
renee, s'mom, rose & msS in action

canvasstrap3.jpg

shopmomkelly.jpg

rose.jpg

canvasstrap4renee.jpg

I haven't received my canvas strap, but here's a pic of me with the charms extender. I normally wear my kelly messenger style when I am with my dd. It's so handy to have my hands free.
attachment.php

Attachments

• action framboise.JPG
    action framboise.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 36
If you still get that much joy just looking at her then it's a destiny thing...You are ment tobe with eachother! And you may find that life will bring you the chances that will make having this bag so perfect! So, you can dress her up or down for now..and gummy bears or not you can always have her refurbished someday.. so, enjoy her to the max right now!