What to do? Phone screen not scheduled!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ya'll I'm in a bit of a predicament.

I applied to Position A at Company X. I get an email from a HR Rep 1 saying that I am well qualified for both Position A and Position B. I apply for Position B.

A week later, I was notified by HR Rep 2 that I was selected to go through a phone-screening process for Position A and Position B. I email my available times.

Couple of days later, I was notified by HR Rep 3 to schedule a phone interview for Position B. The emails were quick and responsive.

I email HR Rep 2 about my available times again.

I've completed the phone interview for Position B. I asked HR Rep 3 about Position A and said that HR Rep 2 had a large pool of candidates and said would contact HR Rep 2 about scheduling my phone screening. I was told that the other interviews would be finished for Position B at the end of this week and would be notified next week if I made it to the in person interviews.

It has been 2 days since I last contacted HR Rep 2 about Position A.

My question is, would it be inappropriate if I contacted HR Rep 2 again about my available times? Should I take it as a sign that I am not considered for the position anymore? I really like Position A and it is more geared towards my studies.

What should I do? TIA for any responses!

2. Are you only communicating through E-Mail? It could be that Rep B is sick or out of the office for some other reason.

Call and ask. Don't send another email.

3. nm.