What to do?? Outremer Giant Day with silver hardware

grkbella03

O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Hey guys - I am new in this subforum. I have been searching EVERYWHERE for a Outremer Giant Day with silver hardware and haven't found it anywhere :crybaby: I know they have a lot of other outremer options especially the classic day but I really, really adore the big silver hardware on this color. I am not too crazy about the city or part time because I am 5'9 and when I use the shoulder straps, sometimes it falls down which drives me crazy. What do you guys think I should do? I am so in love with this color!! Do they normally stock up later on in spring at all??

grkbella, hi there!! :smile:

I would def. say be open to other styles, like the RH Day or the Pom which are both beautiful - while I certainly understand the appeal of the silver HW against bright blue, think of it this way...the RH is a bit more understated so it lets the gorgeous blue leather take center stage!!!

And the Pom is just so unique, plus it can also be worn cross-body. I would love one myself. :heart:

I bet that you would look fantastic with either of them!

Hey Loquita! Honestly...I hate wearing crossbody. It does not flatter me at all! I saw beyonce with the classic day and it's so blue...I still can't stop obsessing over the silver hardware. I don't know what to doooooo, LOL. The stores that have these bags are too far for me to go and try them on in person and decide.

I am tall and "fluffy" and I love the pom pon - it actually looks better on bigger girls - it goes crossbody nicely. The only drawback is the pull tie comes open so it is good to bow tie it so it does not come apart until you are ready.

Hey Loquita! Honestly...I hate wearing crossbody. It does not flatter me at all! I saw beyonce with the classic day and it's so blue...I still can't stop obsessing over the silver hardware. I don't know what to doooooo, LOL. The stores that have these bags are too far for me to go and try them on in person and decide.

I don't know where you are located, and I don't know if they still have it, but Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA had an Outremer GSH Day a few weeks ago.

Yup! No day with silver hardware...only classic days, city with silver hardware, and poms. I really, really love this blue with silver hardware...so I'm debating on what bag I should get.

Hi, I would stick with the Day with GSH. The Day bag is one of the easiest styles to wear. I like the fact that is has only one shoulder strap since I also hate when there are two and one always seems to fall... drives me bananas, lol :P. I am 5'10" average build and I think it is the perfect size for me. Good luck!