What to do now.....I want a large Louis!!!!

Nov 30, 2010
Well, I decided to get a neverfull GM for my 1st wedding anniversary, but they weren't in stock. I then proceeded to give my SA my cc information to place the bag on hold, and have it picked up. My SA told me originally that she would call me before she charged my card, but because I didn't answer two days ago because I was in applied calculus class, she moved on to the next person on the list. I called to ask about the palermo gm, and they didn't have that in stock either. I have an artsy gm already, as well as a trevi gm. What other big, big bags do they have available, current or vintage? I want to get this bag as soon as possible so it can still classify as my anniversary present. lol. Thanks everybody.

I have heard that they are expecting stock to be in stores in a few weeks, also, you can check online between 7-9 central time stock sometimes gets replenished around that time, yesterday a lot of stuff (including the neverfull GM) were available

good luck!

Keep checking louisvuitton.com for one. I saw Neverfull Mono GM available yesterday, but didn't get it. I think it's gonna appear again pretty soon ;)

Yeah, I agree. Continue to stalk. I called every LV in nyc for 2 months straight and checked the website compulsively until the damier nf gm finally became available - you have to get lucky eventually, keep it up!:boxing:

Yeah, i also agree that the Neverfull is worth the waiting. I got a Damier GM and it is a very nice bag. IMO you can say its a birthday gift even if it has been a while, i got mine in october from my husband as an early x-tmas gift! We can always find excuses! Good luck girl