What to do? MAM in Tangerine or Emerald

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered a Kiss and Makeup bag in Tangerine, and would like to buy a MAM in Tangerine, but am torn with finding an Emerald green. I love Green, but am not sure which is the wiser buy. Please help me with your opinions. Thanks. Oh, by the way, should I buy a MAB instead of a MAM? Does anyway have the small Sasha duffle, and know which bag would be comparable in size to that bag? Thanks again.:confused1:

2. At first I like Emerald but after a while, Tangerine was much more appealing then Green.

3. I would choose the Emerald MAB. I like bigger bags, thus I like the MAB better than the MAM. I also personally think a medium green is more wearable all year round, but thats IMO. GL deciding!!

4. I have a MAM in Emerald and I love it so much! I'm 5'3", so the MAM looked better on me. While I LOVE the Tangerine, I feel like Emerald goes with more of my outfits. If I had an endless pot of money, I'd get both!

5. The emerald is coming back in fall! So it shouldn't be AS hard as it is to find as of right now!

The emerald is like my HG right now. I already have the tangerine, but i don't think i could live without both. Since you bought the tangerine Kiss and Makeup, i think you should buy the tangerine MAM, and then get an Emerald Nikki or something...

6. I agree with Desi's suggestion -- get the Tangerine now and you can always pick up an Emerald MAM (or perhaps an Emerald Nikki or Ollie?!?) in the Fall! I have the Tangerine MAM and I absolutely ADORE it!

7. ^ ^I agree with Desi and Optik. Get both!!! :yes:

Enablers unite!!! :P

8. Go green! :yes: if you wear alot of brighter outfits.
    Tangerine is great if you wear alot of neutrals, provides a nice pop of colour.
    Maybe you should order two bags then contemplate.

Not sure about the Botkier size comparison, yes that pretty pink sasha is another great bag too. You've got gd bag taste.

9. If not both, I'd go for the emerald... I think it'll match more in the long run.

10. I agree with Desi. I would get tangerine now and emerald in a different style.