What to do if the shoes I want are a half size too big?

Thanks guys - I've been meaning to buy the liners/heel grips and haven't gotten around to it (and the pretty shoes are just sitting in my office, begging to be worn). I'll try to do it tomorrow and test it out. I'll let you know how it goes!!

I remember reading somewhere that Victoria Beckham says she stuffs her shoes with toilet paper if they don't have her size. But seeing as how you've already tried stuffing them, it would depend on how much you LOVE them? If you are drop dead crazy about them, you will find a way to make them work. If not then definitely sell them and try to get a size down.

I read this also and have tried to do that before for a great deal I got on a pair of CL shoes ($80!!), but had to return them. It felt too weird with the toilet paper stuff in there and htey just still felt like they were too big. :sad:

sailornep5, let me know how it goes! There are a pair of pigalles on eBay right now that are half a size too big for me, but I can't seem to find them in my size anymore (stupid stupid stupid..why oh why didn't I buy them when I had the chance???).