What to do: buy 2 cheaper bags or 1 expensive one?

I'd definitely get what I love. And although the trevi is a tiny bit on the heavy side I never regret buying it. If NF is more convenient since you have a child and one on the way, I suggest that.

Clearly you'll get more mileage out of NF + speedy, so I'd say go for them! Get the 'expensive' piece only when you come across one that you truly adore and which fits in with your lifestyle. A bag is not necessarily great for you simply because it is expensive. The ones you cited ie tivoli and trevi may be too bulky for your comfort since you're gonna be carrying quite a bit of stuff!

Have you considered the new speedy b? You can get it small or large, and with the cross body or shoulder strap, your hands will be free for the babies. And....you get a new speedy when the straps are taken off. Or the totally ~ love mine with the zipper and pockets inside. I love my NF, too, but it's not as practical with kids because things can fall out, or worse, picked out, when you have your hands full with kids. Just a thought.

definitely neverful and speedy. it sounds like you will need an easy access bag with one small child and another on the way. if you are worried about security, buy a zipping purse insert...

I would get what I need. Since you've got a little one and another bundle on the way, it would be more pratical to get the NF MM and the Speedy. The NF is a work horse and in Damier it just doesn't show alot of ware and tear. The Speedy could be your " dresser " bag. Remember, the Speedy is iconic and you can dress it up or down.

Maybe you could get your high end bag as a gift for being such a good mommy!! I would put in on your hubby's mind!!:smile:

Good luck on your trip to the boutique!!!

Great Push gift! :yes:

If i were you, I'll get 1 expensive one... I prefer quality to quantity...Then again, it depends on what you like...So, i'll say...Go with what you absolutely love! ;)

I think if you have two kids the neverfull would be great and the speedy sounds good for date nights and such! If you don't have another particular bag in mind, i'd get those two! G'luck with your decision though! Update us on what you decide :smile:

I too was in a similar dilemma my DH got me a Speedy for Valentines & then 2 weeks later he was feeling generous & I had seen the NF on TPF & he said he would treat me to it & then for Mothers Day I got a Chanel wallet & then because of feared price increase I got a Chanel GST bag early but to be honest I thought to myself I've always wanted the classic Flap Chanel bag & for the money the three bags cost I could of got my all time dream bag & now it's even dearer but oh well you live & learn by your mistakes but I will say even if I had got the classic flap Chanel I still would of wanted the Speedy, NF mm & the black GST, so whichever decission you make I don't think your regret because even if you get a dearer bag you will still want a NF because there such handy bags & hold so much plus the Speedy is such a classic bag & that too holds tons of stuff & has a zipper.
GLD