what to do ? Burberry quilted Jacket

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
I got my first burberry quilted jacket from Nordstrom for $236. Its the westbury with buttons. I got the black one in xs. Now my problem is that I think I payed too much for the jacket. I saw saks had it on sale for $147-185, so paying $236 hurts.Also, the jacket is a tiny it long. I have not used it yet and plan to return it if I find something any cheaper than this. what do you guys think ? any suggestion ?

What do you mean it's long? Like, long at the sleeves or just length wise it's long?

How does it fit? I think it's a beautiful jacket, and you're fortunate to have gotten it in black.

The one on Saks for $147 is the Constance, similar, but still different styles. I like the Westbury better.

I think you still got it at a great deal and should keep it, but if the price bothers you and it doesn't look as good as you want it to when you wear it, than return it.

I have 2 Constances, and yeah, they're long on me too. I'm only 5 feet and it's lenth wise and the sleeves are long too. I like them though - I think the quilted jackets are a classic.

the westbury replaces the constance
if you want a shorter jacket gt the long mere
but you got a good deal at 236 we still have the black for 395 at my store

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to the forum, but long-time fan (and purchaser) of Burberry.

@mumar_k -- was the Westbury on sale or clearance at your Nordstroms? I saw it this weekend for $395, but would much prefer for pay the lower price. Please let us know how you got such a great deal. I'm in the market for 2 mediums. Cheers.

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to the forum, but long-time fan (and purchaser) of Burberry.

@mumar_k -- was the Westbury on sale or clearance at your Nordstroms? I saw it this weekend for $395, but would much prefer for pay the lower price. Please let us know how you got such a great deal. I'm in the market for 2 mediums. Cheers.
I was traveling and went to the Nordstrom store in Illinois. They had it for sale(just for that week) but I did not buy it. Then after I came back from my trip I kept thinking about it. Called nordstrom and got it shipped to me. But then I saw it for $147 in saks online and was a bit :nuts:. I am wondering if I got luck with the black color?

Keep looking online and instore. They go on sale and sell really quick. Burberry.com has some on sale too right now.

I just heard back today, and no dice. According to the salesperson, the IL stores only had a sale on the Westbury jackets last fall, and black wasn't included. So you got *really* lucky mumar_k!
I am sorry to hear that. Do you want only black color? Its strange that they say this. anyways, good luck.