What to do before return grace period reruns out!

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
Hi !!!

So I purchased a Montaigne gm in monogram! I am super in love with it but for some reason I don't feel a 100% satisfied. I know myself and I keep second guessing if it was the right bag for me to get or if I should have gotten the alma in vernis.

The reason I decided on the monogram bag is because it is easy and carefree and it is only my second mono ... I also have an artsy. I also have the big size in the neverfull but I don't really count it as a handbag because I use it only when traveling.

I am not a fan of this style in the empreinte so this is not an option. I also feel like the alma vernis will come out in new colors next year and I could always get it then since I am not wanting a specific color.

I need your opinions please!

Hi !!!

So I purchased a Montaigne gm in monogram! I am super in love with it but for some reason I don't feel a 100% satisfied. I know myself and I keep second guessing if it was the right bag for me to get or if I should have gotten the alma in vernis.

The reason I decided on the monogram bag is because it is easy and carefree and it is only my second mono ... I also have an artsy. I also have the big size in the neverfull but I don't really count it as a handbag because I use it only when traveling.

I am not a fan of this style in the empreinte so this is not an option. I also feel like the alma vernis will come out in new colors next year and I could always get it then since I am not wanting a specific color.

I need your opinions please!
If you are not 100% happy I would return and rethink. In my experience my only regrets were ones that I felt this way and wish I had returned because the love didn't grow and resale takes such a loss. Hope that helps. Good luck.

I say take it back and wait until you know in your heart you are 100% satisfied. Keep looking at some choices until the feeling is right.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Seems that you want to have something colorful. IMO, I say return it and get that one for a change. 2015
Is just around the corner you have more time to save on something that is unique and colorful.
Goodluck ! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

That's the thing I love the bag and couldn't stop thinking about it before I purchased it. Idk why I am feeling like this! It's so weird

This happened to me before with an Epi alma bb in fuschia. I LOVED it!! For months wanted it. Finally ordered it, got it, then a day later was thinking about returning. I did return the epi fuschia and repurchased a Epi electric noir bb. Could not be happier. So maybe keep it another day, ask yourself, what is it about the bag you are not loving ? If you just do not feel its you. Return , get something else. There are so many pretty bags. Or just wait. LV is always coming out with new things :biggrin:. Hope this helps.

I'm no help as I'd keep it! I love that bag and the fact I never see it out & about, compared to the other bags you mentioned which I see being carried all the time.
GL deciding!

If you're already having second thoughts it's not a good sign. I would return before your time runs out. Thing is, after you return it you'll either have sigh of relief or you'll be kicking yourself. But, you could buy it again before price increase rumored before end of month or beginning of Oct. and not loose money as you would by keeping it after return date has gone by and then wanting to sell it on your own. I hate regrets and loosing money, so this is why I vote to take it back and get what you LOVE!

If you're already having second thoughts it's not a good sign. I would return before your time runs out. Thing is, after you return it you'll either have sigh of relief or you'll be kicking yourself. But, you could buy it again before price increase rumored before end of month or beginning of Oct. and not loose money as you would by keeping it after return date has gone by and then wanting to sell it on your own. I hate regrets and loosing money, so this is why I vote to take it back and get what you LOVE!
i agree , i would return it and see how you feel. i was in this position with a bag once. for me, the moment i returned it i felt better. see how you feel. you can always repurchase it if you want but this way you might realize how you truly feel about the bag. i think we have all tried to talk ourselves into a bag, or maybe we have been wanting that bag for so long, we feel weird once we get it and it's not all we expected. returning it will be the test to see how you really feel about it.