What to do...a LV dilemna!!!

The GM is gorgeous and HUGE...but if you don't think that you are going to use it, then I would sell it and the Lockit that you know you will use. I have a hard time holding onto things that I just don't use, especially things that are expensive.

Okay~ I was just in the same situation. I had a vintage babylone I purchased and well it was just too big! I like big~ don't get me wrong, but it was too big. I also had 2 other monogram bags. What did I need 3 mono bags for? my BF and DH kept asking me the same question. So~ I am selling Babylone and Alma and bought something different! Variety is much better. So in short~ if you adore it..it is rare...keep it. If you do not adore it~ you do not use it, you do not need it. I hope this helps? :shrugs:

I'd say that unless the reade gives you TREMENDOUS pleasure just sitting there and you looking at it... I would get the lockit instead (this is assuming you really need a bag to use and absolutely could not buy another one for a long long time without selling the reade). I like to keep bags around that I don't use just because I like looking at them but if I need a everyday bag and I need funds... I would sell the sit around bags as you dont get to use it anyways.

Thanks ladies....GM is staying! I really don't need a new bag right now anyway...and love the look of bags that have been worn in by someone else, so....I have decided to wait until I can get the Lockit second-hand. I already have my friend at Milan Station keeping their eyes out....and will purchase it when the time is right. I think in the long run, I would be really sad to have let the GM go. I don't know when I will ever see another one....

whoa! you just made my day! your reade GM is GORGEOUS! please don't sell it to sponsor for the mono lockit.....for me this is how it is: Mono lockit <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<INFERIOR<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Reade GM!

glad you made your decision and i think it's a good one! you can always get the lockit later. and if you change your mind about the reade gm you can always sell it later also!

I think you should sell the reade and get the lock it...if you're not going to use the reade and let it sit the the closet...might as well sell it and use the money towards something that you will absolutely love and use!!

Just sell the reade GM. I have a red vernis houston and I seldom use it after the novelty ran out....the VERNIS material is just too sticky and its so delicate so go for the LOCKIT HORIZONTAL though the bottom vachetta is a problem too!!