what to choose! i need tpf advice :)

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
So i recently got a DE emilie which i love to bits but i have come to learn that at uni i am required to bring my enrolment card everywhere. I dont feel comfortable having to use it all the time as i want it to last as long as possible. My two options for a small 'school' purse are:
- business card holder $235 or;
- oroton la vie clutch wallet $245 (see below)
Although i adore lv i just think i may need to go oroton this time as it can hold coins lipgloss and phone too. Opinions??

ForumRunner_20130128_092224.png

ForumRunner_20130128_092303.png

So i recently got a DE emilie which i love to bits but i have come to learn that at uni i am required to bring my enrolment card everywhere. I dont feel comfortable having to use it all the time as i want it to last as long as possible. My two options for a small 'school' purse are:
- business card holder $235 or;
- oroton la vie clutch wallet $245 (see below)
Although i adore lv i just think i may need to go oroton this time as it can hold coins lipgloss and phone too. Opinions??

View attachment 2039781

View attachment 2039783

I would use and enjoy the one you already have. What can happen to it?
Why to spend $200+ dollars on something you do not really need or love.

I have a mono Emilie, use it everyday and I love it. It will also hold my iPhone without being bulky at all. I mean it holds coins and I would think you could probably get lipgloss in there too if you tried. Why not just use it, since you already have it.