- Tiffany solitaire pendant .17
- Cartier Leger blue sapphire pendant
- Tiffany vintage oval key in platinum with diamonds

Option 3 :
- Tiffany solitaire pendant .26
- Tiffany vintage oval key in platinum with diamonds

Option 4 :
Something else completely :smile:

They do have to be suitable for a first job in a conservative work environment (I'm not so sure about the key regarding this factor?).
My earrings are Tiffany .16 platinum DBTY. Somewhere down the road I would like to get bigger studs and keep these as second-hole studs, but for now I'm happy with them :smile:.
Any opinions welcome :smile:

Last edited:
I would get a bigger solitaire pendant rather than get three necklaces. The solitaire pendant will never go out of fashion. But I am pretty boring and keep wearing the same jewellery! What does the cartier necklace look like? Tried to google but still not sure I know which one you mean.

I would get a bigger solitaire pendant rather than get three necklaces. The solitaire pendant will never go out of fashion. But I am pretty boring and keep wearing the same jewellery! What does the cartier necklace look like? Tried to google but still not sure I know which one you mean.
Thanks for your answer :smile:. I have thought about a larger solitaire, but I also like the idea of three pendants :smile:, and also I don't want the solitaire to look ostentatious I guess (25yo, first job...)
The cartier necklace is the Saphirs Legers de Cartier in white gold and with a blue sapphire, $1120 :
http://www.cartier.us/collections/j...s/b7224300-saphirs-legers-de-cartier-necklace

Employees I have seen did have nice jewelry and dress well, but I also felt like stone size was like a status thing, i.e. the junior ones have smaller discreet accessories (or maybe this is all in my head idk^^)

Think our posts crossed there - I was replying to the one before! I don't think .26 will look OTT at all. Will you get opportunity to try on in a store and see how you like the different sizes?

Think our posts crossed there - I was replying to the one before! I don't think .26 will look OTT at all. Will you get opportunity to try on in a store and see how you like the different sizes?
Thanks, yes I will in december, but only one afternoon so I'm aiming to plan my options out in advance as much as possible

Thanks, I saw your reply in the Tiffany thread also, I'm glad the .12 looks good!

Neither of you mentioned the key, do you dislike it ? I've wanted the solitaire and sapphire for a while, the key is a new desire. I like how it's small and delicate and sparkly, and also like the symbolism.

I like the key but prefer the other two. You need to choose what you love though - if you like the look of the smaller diamond solitaire you could get all three. If the key is small and delicate I am sure it will also be suitable to wear to work.

I like the key but prefer the other two. You need to choose what you love though - if you like the look of the smaller diamond solitaire you could get all three. If the key is small and delicate I am sure it will also be suitable to wear to work.
I've wanted a small solitaire and a sapphire pendant for a long time so I'm pretty sure about those, just hesitating for the size of the solitaire.

I know it's a little vain, but I do want the solitaire to be from Tiffany :love:, I like the design with the tiny bail, and it's a symbolic gift so a little blue box makes it that much more special :blush:.

The key is the mini model, .75" :
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...+3709+6&search=0&origin=browse&searchkeyword=
I haven't found any modeling pictures, but from the description it sounds perfect for me :smile:. I love the keys but wasn't comfortable with the idea of the larger diamond ones, I hadn't noticed this mini size.

The mini size looks just right for the key. I'm sure there's bound to be a TPF member who has one - maybe try and do a search.

It's not vain to prefer a Tiffany solitaire we all have our vices!