What to buy?

Faayyy

Jan 9, 2013
So i'm thinking of buying the mini pochette for when I only need my Iphone and some cash to go. Or should I get a cosmetic pouch (maybe in a vernis colour they're just so beautiful) or is that kind of weird to use as a clutch?
I have a speedy 30 in Damier ebenee andif I buy the cosmetic pouch I could use it in my bag but then again I could also use the mini pochette...
I'm also thinking of getting a small luggage tag for my speedy since I'm scared of ruining the bag if I hotstamp the bag itself or regretting it later on.
Can anybody help :P:biggrin:

I just got a mini pochette for that reason but it seems to small so I'm going to get the New Pochette "NM". You should look into it. This mini is just so tiny, it is spacious but not to wear as a clutch. The cosmetic pouch IMHO would not look good as a clutch, go for the Pochette NM :smile:

I love my cosmetic pouch mono GM. I use it daily to store all my necessities. But I also think getting a pochette NM to use as an organizer inside your bag is a great idea. I think it's definitely moneys worth bec. you can utilize it :graucho: use it daily as an organizer, can be use as a small bag for quick errands or as a clutch for a more formal event ;)
Hmmm, this idea is making me want one in Vernis ;)

The mini is a great accessory for multi uses. The Milla clutch is one that I think gets overlooked a lot. It holds more than it seems it could. If you can try out both of them at the store to see what fits your needs/wants the best.

You can also try a toiletry pouch 15 or 19. Those are big enough for a phone and supplies and you can stick it in a bigger bag. I had a mini pochette and the chain was a bit bothersome.

I just bought a mini Pochette yesterday. And I foresee myself using it often. Currently it's hooked in my Neverfull. I took some of my basics out of my larger wallet so I don't have to dig through it. (ID, primary debit card, petty cash) and a small mirror and lipstick. I like that it does hook to the side for easy access and can be worn as a wristlet when not inside another bag.

I may have only had it for 24 hours but I highly recommend it! :tup: