What to buy :)

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Ok so I have just been given a bit of money about (£1300) by my dad as he sold off some shares for me ... I want another new bag ... I am not sure what to get --- I dont want to spend all my money on a bag but a bit would be ok . LOL

- either the trapeze pm in pink or brown

or

- perforated speedy in green or pink

or

- perforated pouchette in green/ pink

or

- onatah GM in yellow (the one without the flowers)

Also does anyone have any idea of how long the perforated itmes will be around for and does anyone have a pic of them modelling it - Is the perforated speedy the same size as the mc speedy - as I love the bag but would think think that would be to big for me for everyday use.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
Lucky girl! There is a photo of Lindsay Lohan with her perforated Speedy in Celebrity Gossip :biggrin: I vote for the Trapeze PM in pink, since I'm not a fan of the perforated Speedy, I think the pochette is too small for what it costs and I only like the Onatah with the flowers on it :nuts:

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Cristina said:
Lucky girl! There is a photo of Lindsay Lohan with her perforated Speedy in Celebrity Gossip :biggrin: I vote for the Trapeze PM in pink, since I'm not a fan of the perforated Speedy, I think the pochette is too small for what it costs and I only like the Onatah with the flowers on it :nuts:

I love the trapeze but have never seen it IRL. Its currently not avaiable on lvuk only the gm is... it soooo much cheaper on lvuk compared to elux ...

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
Chloe said:
no am from middle east =)

Do you not like the green - I think the green is most popular in the UK followed by the pink -- I think the pink also is nices than than the yellow. On lvluk you can get a perforated speedy easily - they do normally hav ethem in stock ... is the perforated speedy the same size as the mc speedy >>> Anyone

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
kathyrose said:
I'm not a fan of the perforated line but which one do you like most? If you like htem equally, maybe the Trapeze?

I am not sure and I DO like the perforated ... I like to collect the ltd peices... do you know how long they will be availiable for??

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I think the perforated pochette is really cute. I'm fairly certain that the Speedy is the same size as the regular speedy, and if you don't think you'll carry a lot, the pochette might be best.

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
perforated speedy in pink

kimmy said:
Ok so I have just been given a bit of money about (£1300) by my dad as he sold off some shares for me ... I want another new bag ... I am not sure what to get --- I dont want to spend all my money on a bag but a bit would be ok . LOL

- either the trapeze pm in pink or brown

or

- perforated speedy in green or pink

or

- perforated pouchette in green/ pink

or

- onatah GM in yellow (the one without the flowers)

Also does anyone have any idea of how long the perforated itmes will be around for and does anyone have a pic of them modelling it - Is the perforated speedy the same size as the mc speedy - as I love the bag but would think think that would be to big for me for everyday use.