What to buy with $600 credit at coach?

1. I just returned a bag that someone had bought me and received a $600 credit at Coach. Woohoo!! Now, the problem is deciding what to buy. I feel like I have so many choices which makes it even more confusing. I have been searching for a tote. I saw the gallery tote IRL and the suede just makes it impractical for me, especially during snowy days. I like the size for the shoulder tote, but it doesn't close on the top and it also appears boxy, but I like the clearance on the shoulder. The soho totes aren't for me either, I don't like the pockets on the sides. I like the carry all's but the shoulder clearance bothers me, the business carry all size is too big, so maybe the medium or large would be better. Or, should I wait for the new stuff to come out in the end of October??

2. with all the legacy stuff i want it would be gone in no time.....but if you aren't in love i'd wait

3. i have the large carry all and i love it. i saw one at Macy's that was the chocolate brown and i fell in love with it but did not want 2 that were made alike.

4. I'd hit the outlets with it. LOL! I have never purchased from the full-priced store yet.

5. I really like the book totes, those are very stylish. But if you aren't in a hurry, you should wait to see the new stuff, just in case!

6. Legacy! Hippie bag in whiskey, stripey coinpurse & matching scarf :heart::yes:

7. ^^second this! I have the coin purse that goes EVERYWHERE with me, love just dangling it as I walk, and have gotten so many compliments on the hair scarf! I didn't like the coin purse at first actually, I was going to return it, but now its my most favorite piece yet! Go figure huh? LOL if not the hippie I would go with the satchel!

8. FWIW, I have never had a problem with Coach suede in the rain or snow. It's the one line of bags where I've found the suede to be as durable as the leather. YMMV, of course. :smile:

9. heh i love have the gallerry tote!!! yes the suede annoying! but i love it! and it does have a zipper on the top! but just be careful with the suede =D i recommand it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice