what to buy next?

1. when in bought my BH and my speedy 25 in june i said to myself it was a one time thing. As most of you on this forum there is now way to stick to one bag. i have 3 louis: speedy 25, bh, mono pochette.

I like alof bags but i can't buy them all. I'm 5''5 and a size 12 and i made a list of thing i would like to have. I would really like some advice so maybe you can pick two items you think i can buy the best.

damier speedy 25/30
    epi speedy 25 (black)
    epi pochette (black)
    mono wallet with zip pocket
    damier azur speedy 25
    cabas piano
    IMG_7671.JPG

IMG_7674.JPG

2. forgot to say that i'm 20 and a student

3. ^^i know how you feel~~lol, im a full-time college student too, so far i only have one lv bag---denim baggy GM!!
    i really like LV small accessories, how about a wallet or agenda??i just got a damier koala agenda, its perfect!!!

4. I would not get the Cabas. I have BH and Cabas and I never use my piano anymore :sad: The BH is so much more functional. I would pick from your list: Damier Speedy and the wallet.

5. I'll choose wallet and Epi Pochette;)

6. damier azur or the damier speedy

7. I am madly in love with my mono pti wallet.

8. damier or azure speedy and a wallet

9. Damier azur speedy and wallet!

10. A wallet to go with everything of course ! :biggrin:

11. I'd get the Epi Speedy + one of the Damier Speedys :yes:
    I prefer spending all my money on bags, although I like wallets :P

12. damier speedy and wallet

13. A wallet for sure. If I had to pick a speedy, it would be Epi.

14. I would vote for the wallet aswell, as it will go with everything, and will look totally cute in your bags!
    If I had to choose a bag, I would go for the Epi Speedy, as its such a beautiful bag, and so understated!
    Good luck and let us know what you deceide on!
    xxxRosexxx

15. i'm 20 too. and a grad student.

ive got a speedy 30 monogram. Thus, next .. i think im going for damier speedy 25.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice