What to buy from the new collection....

thanks ladies.... i think what i'm gonna do is get the black, and keep the mono, and post some pics of me wearing the two....then u guys can tell me what you think, and i'll return one of the two!!! Thanks again....

thanks ladies.... i think what i'm gonna do is get the black, and keep the mono, and post some pics of me wearing the two....then u guys can tell me what you think, and i'll return one of the two!!! Thanks again....
What if you fall in love with both? That can happen...it happened to me with two Gucci's bags and I simply could not decide and ended up keeping both. Mind you the price point was very different but, the scenerio the same. Maybe the fact that you are so torn means you could use both of them. They could be your b-day/x-mas/anniversary/v-day gifts if you get your partner on board. Next time I want a bag I am going to try to ask my partner to combine all those special occassions in one...we will see if he is game. At least this way you are getting stuff that your really love. THe Mono and black leather are so different as well and are timeless bags. The fact that these are limited bags makes the decision harder because before you know it they are gone. Can't wait to see pics!!!!