What to add to my collection? I feel boring...

I'm also suspicious with the Vernis line since I've heard stories about patent leather surface cracking when it's like -25[SIZE=-1]°C / -13°F outside.[/SIZE]
Can anybody confirm if this is true?! If so, I'm really disappointed! I'm currently looking for vernis items, but our winters here get to -40°C quite often and I don't want the elements to ruin a bag...

Something Daimer would be nice and very professional looking for work.

Now for play the Stephen mono or leopard are gorgeous. I love the pleat on that handbag. The Miroir Alma in gold or silver are stunning as well but , are more for the evening.

------------------------------

I agree. Damier line looks classy, chic, and professional. What about the Damier Saleya MM?

Okay, this is what I'm going to do, since I'm still confused. :wlae:

I'm going to walk into the store, take 10 steps to the left and pick the bag from the second display and the third shelf from the top, and get whatever bag is in the middle of that shelf. :girlsigh: If there's only bags for men on that particular shelf, then I'm going to pick the bag from the next shelf.

:yahoo: Wish me luck! ;)

Okay, this is what I'm going to do, since I'm still confused. :wlae:

I'm going to walk into the store, take 10 steps to the left and pick the bag from the second display and the third shelf from the top, and get whatever bag is in the middle of that shelf. :girlsigh: If there's only bags for men on that particular shelf, then I'm going to pick the bag from the next shelf.

:yahoo: Wish me luck! ;)

*lol* that's great :lol:
Good luck ;)