What to add to my collection? I feel boring...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm flying to a country with a LV store next Wednesday and I haven't decided what I need yet. Trying to search for pics and threads here to get some inspiration, and feel frustrated since I have absolutely no idea so far. :s

I feel like I'm such a boring person with my current collection, all I have is basic Mono, white MC Mono and one small Cerises item.

I'm not crazy about the Denim line since where I live there is, or will be, very cold with rain & snow and I don't want it to get wet.

I'm also suspicious with the Vernis line since I've heard stories about patent leather surface cracking when it's like -25[SIZE=-1]°C / -13°F outside. I like the Houston bag though.

- Any ideas what to add to my collection? It's gonna be 1 or 2 bags.

I need something for everyday use and for work, and preferably with a zipper closure due to the weather problem. I have separate briefcases for my documents and laptops, and a Brad-Pitt look-a-like male secretary ;) who carries them around for me, so the bag (or bags) does not need to be super roomy, but cute and representative at business meetings. :upsidedown:

Btw, hopefully they got what I want in stock but I guess I'll be needing a few different options for my shopping list after all.
    [/SIZE]

2. How about Suhali?

3. I'd go for sth. Epi, maybe the Vivienne long?

4. Umm...what did you say again....all I remember is Brad Pitt look-a-like male secretary :graucho:

5. Antigue or epi:confused1:

6. Something Daimer would be nice and very professional looking for work.

Now for play the Stephen mono or leopard are gorgeous. I love the pleat on that handbag. The Miroir Alma in gold or silver are stunning as well but , are more for the evening.

7. Damier or epi would be nice.

8. I've been thinking Epi, MC black, Damier... :confused1:

I like Suhali[SIZE=-1] L'Ingénieux but it might be too small. :s
    [/SIZE]

9. Get something in Epi or Suhali

Epi passy

[​IMG]

Riviera

[​IMG]

suhali Lockit

[​IMG]

10. i'd go for something epi or suhali since you have nothing in those lines yet.

11. Brad Pitt look-alike secretary? Hubba hubba!

For LV, how about a Damier Alma or Papillon?

12. He's a young trainee and always willing to help ladies with their heavy bags. :lol:
    I don't want him to touch my LV bags though. :rolleyes:

13. Have a look at the Saleya PM next time you are at LV. It's gorgeous.

(seen in my footer image)

14. Oh btw, these are the everyday & city-sized bags I already have:

Mono

Alma
    Speedy 30
    Coussin GM
    Ellipse MM

MC
    Speedy 30

15. If you leave in november..I would get something from the Damier Azur line....im crazy about that line :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice