What to Accessorize with CL

Aug 19, 2010
So my Grad is the 29th, and I don't have a clutch yet. Any suggestions?
This is what I am wearing to grad. A black H&M dress & my Amethyste Suede Ron Rons.
c592e4a1.jpg

85e98424.jpg

cbcc4c72.jpg

What grad is this? I think a silver or gold purse would work if you want some pop. Or maybe black with silver hardware if you want to be more monochromatic.

Wow congrats and you look so young!!

I agree with erinmiyu a Amethyste cardigan would look nice and some black tights :smile: I would also skip a purse, you will need one free hand for your diploma "Left hand" and your "right hand" free to shake hands.

As I recall, aren't you about 14-15 years old? If so, then you must be graduating from junior high school, right? :thinking:

If yes, I think this dress is a bit too short and tight for such a serious and formal event, such as a graduation. You could always wear this outfit afterwards to a graduation celebration party. I just think the outfit is a bit too "risque" for a graduation ceremony.

you look so young!!
That's because she is.

As I recall, aren't you about 14-15 years old? If so, then you must be graduating from junior high school, right? :thinking:

If yes, I think this dress is a bit too short and tight for such a serious and formal event, such as a graduation. You could always wear this outfit afterwards to a graduation celebration party. I just think the outfit is a bit too "risque" for a graduation ceremony.
Totally agreed.

As for accessorizing, if you insist on wearing it to graduation, I think kaeleigh had an excellent idea for an Amethyste cardigan and some black tights.

I do agree bc this dress looks more clubby to me and it's showing a lot of chest. if i were at the graduation i would probably give you a side eye.

But if your mom thinks it's ok...well..../shrugs shoulders/ you could give a flying hoot about what i think, right?:lol::P

like this would be cute with a cardy and your shoes
http://www.forever21.com/product.as...egory_name=dress&product_id=2000013452&Page=1

if you wanted to do something monochromatic and make your bag a different color i think this would look cute and then you wouldn't need a cardi
http://www.forever21.com/product.as...ress&product_id=2076806612&Page=1&pgcount=100

lol I'm not wearing it just like that gosh, that would look slutty, I just forgot to put on the bolero/shrug I'm wearing to the grad. Black tights would be nice.

Please try to stay on topic to the OP's question: suggestions for accessorizing.
If you don't have any on-topic ideas, feel free not to post. :flowers: