What to Accessorize with CL

Aug 19, 2010
So my Grad is the 29th, and I don't have a clutch yet. Any suggestions?
This is what I am wearing to grad. A black H&M dress & my Amethyste Suede Ron Rons.
c592e4a1.jpg

85e98424.jpg

cbcc4c72.jpg

kaeleigh

Dec 27, 2007
Wow congrats and you look so young!!

I agree with erinmiyu a Amethyste cardigan would look nice and some black tights :smile: I would also skip a purse, you will need one free hand for your diploma "Left hand" and your "right hand" free to shake hands.

karwood

shoeuphoria
Feb 25, 2008
As I recall, aren't you about 14-15 years old? If so, then you must be graduating from junior high school, right? :thinking:

If yes, I think this dress is a bit too short and tight for such a serious and formal event, such as a graduation. You could always wear this outfit afterwards to a graduation celebration party. I just think the outfit is a bit too "risque" for a graduation ceremony.

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
you look so young!!
That's because she is.

As I recall, aren't you about 14-15 years old? If so, then you must be graduating from junior high school, right? :thinking:

If yes, I think this dress is a bit too short and tight for such a serious and formal event, such as a graduation. You could always wear this outfit afterwards to a graduation celebration party. I just think the outfit is a bit too "risque" for a graduation ceremony.
Totally agreed.

As for accessorizing, if you insist on wearing it to graduation, I think kaeleigh had an excellent idea for an Amethyste cardigan and some black tights.

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010

I do agree bc this dress looks more clubby to me and it's showing a lot of chest. if i were at the graduation i would probably give you a side eye.

But if your mom thinks it's ok...well..../shrugs shoulders/ you could give a flying hoot about what i think, right?:lol::P

like this would be cute with a cardy and your shoes
http://www.forever21.com/product.as...egory_name=dress&product_id=2000013452&Page=1

if you wanted to do something monochromatic and make your bag a different color i think this would look cute and then you wouldn't need a cardi
http://www.forever21.com/product.as...ress&product_id=2076806612&Page=1&pgcount=100

Aug 19, 2010

lol I'm not wearing it just like that gosh, that would look slutty, I just forgot to put on the bolero/shrug I'm wearing to the grad. Black tights would be nice.