What time do you go to sleep?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What time do you ladies go to sleep; excluding 'special' occasions (interpretations of the word 'special' is open ;) :graucho:)?

I'm very curious because before I have the new [current] position this week, I always sleep at 11 o'clock but it's now 10.40 and I still haven't taken my makeup off! In fact how many hours do you ladies sleep? I wake up at 6.30 so 7 and a half hours which I think is about right otherwise I will age too prematurely or am I lazy and sleep too much?:lol:

2. I start working at 7:30 so I try to be up by 6:30 the latest. I'm supposed to be asleep by 10:30pm since studies show that 8 hours of sleep is best, but I always find myself sleeping at 1am or 2am. So on average I probably get about 4.5 hours of 5.5 hours of sleep every night, which can explain why I'm aging ...

3. I usually go to sleep at around 11pm and I have to get up at 7am during the week, but on Friday and Saturday night I don't fall to sleep until about 2 or 3am, and I get up on Sat., and Sun. at around noon or 1pm.

4. I also try to get 8 hrs.

5. I usually go to sleep at midnight everyday! But when I have finals, or tests, and I haven't studied at all I usually go tot sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning! In Christmas or New Year's I usually don't sleep until the morning! Last Christmas I went to sleep at 7 in the morning. In New Year's was also the same, at 7 in the morning.

6. This past summer, alot of the days I wouldn't fall asleep until about 6 or 7 am!!And I would get up until at around 4 or 5 pm!!!:wtf: :lol:

7. ugh...I feel so old. I'm usually asleep by 10 and up at 7 AM.

8. I usually go to sleep around 10:30 and I wake up at around 6:30. That's on weekdays. Weekends are a whole different story, my bedtime varies on weekends.

9. I have an irregular scedule.

I usually sleep at 1:30AM and some days I get up at 7:25am other days at 11am. I would like to think I average it out to 8 - 9 hours a day.

This summer when I was in Europe I slept at 2 to 3am and woke up at 6 - 7am. And never felt tired even with jet leg. It was strange!

10. usually aorund midnight. i guess i get about 7 hours of sleep

11. I sleep around 2 or 3am n wake up round 11am :biggrin:

12. I shoot for midnight but there are times when it is 1 or 1:30 am. I wake up around 6-6:30. I wish I could get more sleep but there is always something else to be done.

13. Sleep :sleepy: at 10ish until 2ish :nuts:

then back to sleep:sleepy: around 3ish until 8ish..:girlsigh:

14. I am usually asleep by 1 am at the very latest, but I usually don't have to be up till 7 or 8 am on most days.

Weekends, of course, I don't go to bed till much later...

15. Usually in bed by 1am on weekdays, and hafta be up at 7am. :Push:

I try to squeeze in as much sleep as I can on weekends, including taking naps. I've got sleep problems, so I try to clock as many hours as I can.

Plus, I really enjoy sleeping. :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice