what the...?

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
okay. i ordered my stuff on dec. 29. got two separate emails about delivery (a charm was being sent separate, for whatever reason).

but i was just checking the tracking just now. the charm is in tn now, no big deal- set to be delivered tomorrow. BUT, the other one (with my wristlet, beauty case, and other charm) isn't showing up with ANY tracking, except "jan 2, 2007- package data transmitted to fedex"

and i know these still must be in two separate orders, if for no other reason than the weights are different. one is 4 lbs and the other is just a pound (that's the charm one).

so what's happening with my other package?! i've never had a problem with the tracking on fedex...

so much for calling me back within 30 minutes, like she promised! but, apparently, the label was made for the box...but, beyond that, it just got lost.

so, they're sending me out new stuff on monday, which means i won't get it until wednesday. (and i know it sounds stupid, but i was my $8.50 back on my original shipping...hmph).

so much for calling me back within 30 minutes, like she promised! but, apparently, the label was made for the box...but, beyond that, it just got lost.

so, they're sending me out new stuff on monday, which means i won't get it until wednesday. (and i know it sounds stupid, but i was my $8.50 back on my original shipping...hmph).

Sorry for your wait, you are not alone, I am awaiting my lips charm. Such a little thing to be so excited about. ;)