What the !#@!* is the mattah with people? & other amazing auctions…

baglady.1

Serious Bag Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Once again dear friends I wish to share the entertaining Fendi acquisition opportunities available for you on Ebay this week :Push::
I know the crossword bag is popular, but like lemmings running off a cliff to the sea, this auction has attracted over 20 bids and is it up to $570….all for a Pathetic & Cheap Fake bag….I’d like to think its shill bidding, but somehow I suspect not….and after the winner shells out for the Fendi, just think, they can go for one of those seriously fake Prada Gauffres as well…:roflmfao:

9cf2_11.jpg

Can’t decide between a Petrol or Chocolate Spy bag? Why screw up your life by buying just one fake Fendi Spy Bag, here’s an opportunity to get Two in one auction…but watch out, there's competition, the auction already has one bid! The bags come with their own fake Fendi receipt, authenticity cards and care cards, what more could you possibly want?:roflmfao:

42d2_121.jpg

• Winner of the most creative placement of a Hologram tag! :confused1:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130115897708&rd=1&rd=1

Most sellers hide their fake hologram tags, its nice to see a seller who just peels it off and shows it to you in all the wrong places….

d2f0_121.jpg

Well, as I've said before PFers...EBAY: Its Only Entertainment!!!:roflmfao: