What the hell is rong wit her??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this as well, no one in their right mind will pay that much but I guess she is dumb enough to think someone will. She's trying to capitalize on the fact that it's ouf of stock online and maybe a buyer will be desparate enough, who knows.

2. I totally agree. I feel like messaging her n give her a piece of my mind!!

3. I just saw one at the boutique and they had a ton of Alma's today. No Speedys, NF's or Tivoli's though....

4. Crazy! Does make me feel pretty good about my Rouge BB though! LOL

5. Let's see if she gets her price.

6. I also noticed that there's a listing of a mono eva clutch at 650at bonanza too!

7. Wow my BB has certainly increased in value :P

8. I saw someone listing the Playtime charm on ebay for $1500 saying it was out of stock, but I went straight to the website where it was still available for $500! They've now reduced it to the bargain price of $1,000. :rolleyes::lol:

9. lol, I saw this too.

I guess she thinks she can sell it for over twice the price because there's a shortage? :lol:

10. Lol!

11. :lol:

12. She's using a stock photo though. No pics of the actual bag. Hmmm? :thinking:

13. Holy moly that is a ridiculous price.

14. Is she crazy??? Can I tell her she is.....please!!!!