What the Hell did I do Wrong???

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
First, I had to put my wonderful dog to sleep suddenly on Thursday. Now, my hubby's away and my freaking cess pool must be full and backs up into my downstairs bathroom!! I was up to my ankles in poo and what not & I can't even run that water!! I'm actually laughing at that statement right now but it totally sucks!!!

Our friend owns the cess pool company and is coming over to check it out but all the pump trucks are in for the nite, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Who did I piss off to deserve this??

what a nightmare I hate times like this when everything just seems to go wrong even the simplest job.

I'm so sorry about your dog, hopefully they'll get things sorted for you tomorrow or here's hoping tonight & your hubby will be back soon, keep your head up!

CoorsLite[1].B.500.jpg

Okay.....couldn't resist lol!

^LOL!LOVES that pic!

SHU..Beleive it or not..I had a completely god awful week too..LOL..Im ready to run away to a spa for a couple of days....I swear!!!(feel free to join the run away from home club...LMAO!)

Love that pic Liz! If you photo shopped my son's face on that puppy we would have the exact same pic.

God, I'm wallowing in self-pity.

Anyway, somehow I found myself laughing through the cess pool incidents. Tomorrow better be a better day.

I'm so sorry. I dont' know why it seems when bad things happens they happen all at once. At least you get it all out of the way though instead of going through a longer stream of bad events. Hope you feel better soon.